Fynd filled the position for the Pushkin State Museum of Fine ArtsOctober 30, 2015
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, the largest Museum of European Art in Moscow, Russia, today announced that Dmitry Usov is appointed Director for Strategic projects at the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts. Previously, Dmitry Usov was the Head of Strategic Development and Planning at Troika Dialog investment company..
Career opportunities in RussiaOctober 22, 2015
Top management positions and fast career growth make Russia one of the most attractive destinations for expats The demand for qualified employees in Russia remains stable and continues to grow despite the economic uncertainty. It traditionally exceeds the supply.
large city, Russia
- development and management of commercial freight transportation segment
- development and implementation of business strategy
- team creation and training
- implements international sales programs and completes sales operations
- 5+ years of management experience in transport business
- experience of work with international businesses, including USA, Japan, Korea
- business contacts and connections for business development and sales operations on the international markets
- proven experience of business launch and successful business development
6 months contract, fixed salary + percentage from sales.
Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Commercial development of private transportation department
- Development and implementation of business development plan
- General strategic development and business management
- Successful experience with private transportation business management at the level of dealing with large corporations
- 5+ years of working experience with international businesses, including experience with Asian countries
- Proven experience of developed business and profitability increase
- Experience of managing teams, setting up objectives and control of implementation
Large city, Russia
– Helps the university develop and implement new strategies for teaching and research
– Develops educational programs established by the faculties
– Administrative management
– Manages implementation of professional conferences and workshops at the university
– Develops programs to invite innovative specialists to teach at the university
– 10+ years of management experience in educational environment or management experience in innovative business
– 10+ years of teaching and innovative industry experience
– Published scientific researches in well-known scientific title
– General understanding and knowledge of world trends in science and innovations
– Fluent/native speaker of Russian language
Relocation to Russia for 1 year with potential contract extension for candidate and his family.
- Identify partnership opportunities and lead all aspects of deal execution.
- Drive execution: create analytical frameworks to evaluate and prioritize different opportunities, clearly present findings/recommendations to the executive team, negotiate all deal points, and work with legal counsel through completion
- Support executive team on business affairs including business, legal, and litigation matters
- Prior experience doing business development for a high-growth technology company.
- Experience negotiating and managing commercial relationships.
- Strong grasp of technology and ecommerce.
- Expertise in developing business and investment cases, financial analysis and modeling, understanding of legal agreements.
- Designs, develops, implements product
- Serves as the technical lead in the evaluation and recommendation of new technologies
- Ensure that project network designs conform to best practice security configurations
- Oversees a team of 3-5 Network Engineers
- Demonstrated, thorough knowledge of key protocols such as TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP
- Demonstrated knowledge of routing protocols, such as EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
- In-depth understanding of the OSI networking model
- At least 5 years experience in design and implementation of large enterprise networks